FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £25/€29
REMOVING YOUR POLISH (AND GEL POLISH) SAFELY
May 20 2021
May 20 2021
Introducing the CND™ Removal Kit. This handy at-home kit is the safest and easiest way to remove your CND™ at-home.
This useful guide will provide you with step-by-steps on how to remove CND™ from the comfort of your own home, with the confidence that this removal technique will provide no damage to the natural nail!
- Wash hands thoroughly and sanitise the hands before beginning.
- Take a CND™ Foil Remover Wrap and saturate the cotton part of the wrap with the Offly Fast
- Place the wrap under the finger with the edge of the cotton pad underneath the extension edge of the nail.
- Fold the cotton pad over the top of the nail.
- Wrap each side of the CND™ Foil Remover Wrap around the entire finger, ensuring a snug, tight fit.
- Squeeze the top centre of the foil to secure the wrap onto the nail.
- Repeat for all fingers. You may want to do this one hand at a time to make it easier.
- Leave the CND™ Foil Remover Wrap on the finger for up to 15 minutes.
- Securely grip the foil remover wrap around the nail, applying slight pressure and slide the wrap off the nail.
- If any product is remaining, gently slide it off with your orangewood stick in the direction of the growth of the nail plate. It’s really important to be gentle here and never force the product off the nail to prevent unnecessary damage to your natural nails.
- Finally, saturate a cotton pad with Offly Fast and rub the nail to remove any remaining product.
- Finish by applying CND™ SolarOil™ to the nail and cuticle to keep nails hydrated and healthy.
If it's easier, you can follow our simple step-by-step video, from CND™ ambassador Fee Wallace below.
Note: the product featured in the video is nourishing remover, D Solve works in the same way, so please follow the same process as shown in the video